Emergency Control Organisation Training – Course Overview
This course will teach participants the required skills and knowledge required to perform the role(s) of Chief Warden or Warden within the Emergency Control Organisation framework.
Chief Warden or Warden training for your building will include:
- Legislative requirements.
- Emergency Control Organisation selection and criteria.
- Chief Warden and Warden roles and responsibilities.
- Emergency procedures of your building.
- Evacuation procedures of your building.
- Fire safety installations in your building.
- Types of emergencies.
This course has been developed to comply with the requirements of Australian Standard 3745 – 2010 (planning for emergencies in facilities) and the Building Fire Safety Regulation 2008.
ECO Training – Target Audience
All personnel who are required to function in the Emergency Control Organisation of a workplace.